Mobile Deposit How-To
We compiled some easy how-tos for our Mobile Deposit system in our Mobile Banking App! Follow along, and then read our tips on making sure your deposit experience is easy and convenient.
Steps For our Mobile Deposit
- Endorse your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” and below that on another line, AAGCU aact# ________”
- This is all near your signature! We know it is tight!
- Open AAGCU Mobile App and sign in
- Select Deposit Check
- Select Account (i.e. Checking, Savings, etc)
- Enter Amount
- Take picture of the front of check
- Take picture of the back of the check- make sure to line up your endorsement with the grey line in the camera.
- Review deposit info and slide to submit.
Minimum OS Requirements:
- iOS version 9.3+.
- Android version 7.0+.
Mobile Deposit Tips
- Endorse your check by signing the back in blue or black ink and writing “For Remote Deposit Only, AAGCU, acct#_____” near your signature
- Use a dark backdrop when photographing your check
- Smooth out check so that it lies flat
- Know that some checks don’t work with Mobile Deposit, e.g., checks with a cluttered design and occasionally unemployment insurance checks and money orders
- Hold the phone directly above the check, do not hold phone at an angle
- Hold the phone as steady as possible
- Keep the default flash on for better lighting
- Verify the entire check is visible and that the text is clear
Post- Deposit Tips
- Mobile check deposits can take a few minutes to appear and do not show up immediately
- Call us at (206) 824-9800 if you need assistance with your deposit
- Avoid duplicating a deposit by writing “Deposited” on the back – be sure to also include the date you deposited.