Mobile Deposit How-To
We compiled some easy how-tos for our Mobile Deposit system in our Mobile Banking App! Follow along, and then read our tips on making sure your deposit experience is
Steps For our Mobile Deposit
- Endorse your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” and below that on another line, AAGCU aact# ________”
- This is all near your signature! We know it is tight!
- Open AAGCU Mobile App and sign in
- Select Deposit Check
- Select Account (i.e. Checking, Savings, etc)
- Enter Amount
- Take picture of the front of check
- Take picture of the back of the check- make sure to line up your endorsement with the grey line in the camera.
- Review deposit info and slide to submit.
Minimum OS Requirements:
- iOS version 9.3+.
- Android version 7.0+.
Mobile Deposit Tips
- Endorse your check by signing the back in blue or black ink and writing “For Remote Deposit Only, AAGCU, acct#_____” near your signature
- Use a dark backdrop when photographing your check
- Smooth out check so that it lies flat
- Know that some checks don’t work with Mobile Deposit, e.g., checks with a cluttered design and occasionally unemployment insurance checks and money orders
- Hold the phone directly above the check, do not hold phone at an angle
- Hold the phone as steady as possible
- Keep the default flash on for better lighting
- Verify the entire check is visible and that the text is clear
Post- Deposit Tips
- Mobile check deposits can take a few minutes to appear and do not show up immediately
- Call us at (206) 824-9800 if you need assistance with your deposit
- Avoid duplicating a deposit by writing “Deposited” on the back – be sure to also include the date you deposited.