Hit the road in the new or used car of your dreams with a low-rate auto loan. Our loan officers will work with you to create a custom plan to meet your auto financing needs with low rates, flexible terms, and quick loan decisions.
- Competitively low loan rates on new and used vehicles.
- Find a better rate? We will meet or beat rates from the dealer or other financial institution.
- Refinancing options for better rates or terms on your current vehicle.
- Flexible terms and quick loan decisions.
- Convenient e-signature option for loan closing.
- Make online loan payments with payroll deduction, automatic transfer, or card from an external account.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff – here for you when you need us.
Apply for a Loan
You must establish membership with Alaska Air Group Credit Union before you can apply for an auto loan with us. Visit our Membership page and apply online to open an account. Already a member? You can apply using any of the following ways:
- Apply online using the online loan application
- Apply over the phone with a loan officer by calling 206-824-9800 (option 1 for loans)
- Apply in person with a loan officer by visiting one of our branch locations
Email the loan department at email@example.com or call 206-824-9800 (option 1 for loans)
**All loan rates are Annual Percentage Rates and subject to change without notice. Your rate and credit limit will be determined on creditworthiness including income, debt ratio, and collateral value (based on NADA average retail)
Assume you borrow $20,000 for an auto loan. The calculated APR on a 5 year loan with an interest rate of 4.99% would result in a monthly payment of $377.36.
Car Buying Tips
Buying a car can be a stressful and high stakes experience. From negotiating price to navigating dealers, we want to ensure you are armed with all of the information and resources you need to have the best experience and get the best price. Before you even step foot...
Help determine how much auto loan you can afford with the help of these financial calculators.