Member Service Representative (MSR)
Reports To: Branch Manager
Perform a wide range of transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with a high degree of accuracy and in accordance with credit union policies and procedures. Provide account information as well as information on the credit union products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional, and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union accounts, services and products.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints and /or direct them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into the computer system according to credit union policies and procedures.
- Place holds and stop payments on accounts according to policy and procedures.
- Process withdrawals from accounts and/or share draft/check cashing, verify amounts, and enter withdrawals into the computer system accurately. Cash, share drafts/checks from a variety of accounts upon proper verification according to credit union policy and procedures.
- Full Job Description HERE
Please use the form below to apply for the position and attach any documents needed for application.
We thank you for your inquiry and will be in touch with you shortly.