All Supervisory Committee roles are currently filled, however, please submit the form below if you are interested in learning more or serving in the future.
- Monitoring Credit Union Activities
- Ensure board and management act in the best interest of members and carry out approved policies.
- Annual Audit Performance
- Check to see proper internal controls are in place.
- Verification of Member Accounts
- Help prevent fraud and protect member’s assets.
- Handling Member Complaints
- Ensure members receive the best possible service.
Supervisory Committee Standards:
- Committee structure must include 3-5 board appointed members and one board representative.
- Committee must have and project integrity to members.
- Committee must have independence from staff and board.
- One year tearm
- Quarterly meetings
- Approximately 2-4 hours per month time commitment
Submit this form. We will reach out to you with more information.