Coverdell Education Savings
Open an Education Savings Account (ESA) to invest in the future of your child. Expenses for elementary, secondary, and higher education are tax-deferred and federal tax-free so you can rest assured knowing the money you save will directly support your child’s learning. We’ll help you save so you can watch them succeed.
- Tax-advantaged educational savings.
- $5 minimum deposit to open and maintain.
- Maximum contribution is $2000.00 per year up to age 18.
- Free online banking and mobile banking.
- Free monthly E-Statements.
How to Open an Account
- You and your child must establish membership with Alaska Air Group Credit Union before you can open a Coverdell Education Savings account with us. Contact us at email@example.com to begin the process.