Coverdell Education Savings
Open an Education Savings Account (ESA) to invest in the future of your child. Expenses for elementary, secondary, and higher education are tax-deferred and federal tax-free so you can rest assured knowing the money you save will directly support your child’s learning. We’ll help you save so you can watch them succeed.
- Tax-advantaged educational savings
- $5 minimum deposit to open and maintain
- Maximum contribution is 2000.00 per year up to age 18
- Free online banking and mobile banking
- Free monthly E-Statements
How to Open an Account
- You must establish membership with Alaska Air Group Credit Union before you can open a Coverdell Education Savings account with us. Apply online to open a membership account.
- Already a member? Please contact us to learn more and apply.
- Visit us at one of our branch locations, email email@example.com, or call 206-824-9800