What You Will Learn
• How to set realistic financial goals for you and your family
• How to identify your “spending leaks”
• How to track where your money goes
• How to avoid the pitfalls of overspending
• How to manage your tracking and spending system
• What is a credit score?
• Why is it so important?
• What affects your credit score?
• What can you do to improve your credit score?
• How to use your Credit Union to re-establish credit
Locations & Dates
SeaTac Budgeting Seminar | Wednesday, October 30, 2019 | 1:00 PM | Alaska Air Group Credit Union | 19530 International Blvd S, Suite 108. SeaTac, WA 98188
SeaTac Credit Seminar | Wednesday, November 13, 2019 | 1:00 PM | Alaska Air Group Credit Union | 19530 International Blvd S, Suite 108. SeaTac, WA 98188
Anchorage Budgeting & Credit Seminar | Thursday, November 14, 2019 | 1:00 PM | Alaska Air Group Credit Union | 1048 W. International Airport Road, Suite #102, Anchorage, Alaska 99518
Please RSVP if you plan to attend this free seminar. Complete the form below, email email@example.com, or call 206-824-9800